Older Posts

I Love WSU Week | Small Gifts Make A Positive Impact

Alumni Relations and SOAR (Student Organization of Alumni Relations) are hosting the third-annual I Love WSU Week, sponsored by the WSU Foundation, Monday, September 11th through Monday, September 18th.  The festivities were established to spark awareness, inspire...

9 Interesting Places on Campus

Unfortunately, there are many unique places on campus that often go unnoticed. Can you recognize any of these places? If not, I encourage you to go and check them out! Prentiss - Lucas Volleyball Court Music playing and students cheering are common noises to hear...

Labor Day Weekend in Winona

Are all of your friends going home for Labor Day weekend? Are you feeling like you will be left by yourself with no one but your stack of textbooks to keep you busy? If that's you, I have the perfect list of activities for you! [gallery link="none" columns="1"...

Reflecting on Freshman Year

As I begin my junior year, I have started to look back and reflect on the beginning of my time here at WSU. Freshman year ­­was great for me, but I think there are many things I could have done differently to have made my experience better and prepare myself for the...

What I Learned In College: A Final Message

This past month has been full of a lot of  “college lasts” for me as well as most of the graduating class. Every time I do something on campus, I can’t help but wonder if it will be the last time I do it. Or I realize halfway through a class that it is the last time I...

8 Reasons To Attend The Spring Concert

Every spring UPAC brings great performers to our campus including Parmalee, SoMo, Timeflies and Phillip Phillips in previous years. If you didn't already know, this year's spring concert is Andy Grammer with Vinyl Theatre as the opener. Andy Grammer is a big name in...

The 10 Phases of Registration

Today's the day! Fall registration is open, and everyone's anxiously awaiting their window to open so they can snag the classes they need. Since I'm graduating next month, I am SO relieved that I don't need to worry about this. But, I've been there, and for everyone...

What You Need to Know About WSU Laptops Next Year

Next semester, WSU will be updating their laptop program once again, and some of the upgrades are pretty exciting. For those of you that will be trading in your laptops in the fall or for any new students grabbing their first, here’s some info about what on the...

Tips for the Incoming Dancer

As a sophomore dance minor here at WSU, I've learned a lot form my involvement in productions and classes. Last year I was a dancer in Dancescape 2016 and choreographer for the Senior Dance Show. This year, I was a choreographer for Dancescape 2017 and was the head of...

10 Signs Spring Has Sprung on Campus

Spring is finally here! Even though it really doesn’t seem that way in Minnesota quite yet, the first day of spring has officially sprung, according to the calendar. Although the temperatures are still colder than we would like and snow can still be found on the...

Blog Archives

Subscribe

Receive notifications of new posts by email.