For all that it’s a month of relief from stressful classes, exams and papers, Winter Break can be hard–especially when you’re a college senior.
It’s because family members ask you the same questions over and over, and you feel the same panic every time you don’t know the answers…or don’t want to admit them.
Here are 10 questions you dread but can expect to be asked in the next few weeks.
1. How’d you do on your finals?
2. Are you going to graduate on time?
3. What do you plan on doing with your major?
4. Have you applied for jobs yet?
5. Are you going to have to move back in with your parents?
6. What do you plan on doing with your LAST winter break?
7. How’s your GPA?
8. How long will it take to pay off your school loans?
9. You’re going to work really hard your last semester, right? Finish strong!
10. Are you excited to graduate and leave WSU?