As my junior year of college is coming to an end, I can’t help but look back and reflect on how fast college has flown by. I have so many great memories here at Winona State, and it makes me sad that this time next year it will all be over. As I reflect, I also realize there are a lot of things I have not done yet that I think every Warrior should do before they graduate. So, here is my senior year bucket list:
1. Get a picture with Wazoo
Even though I am terrified of things in costumes.
2. Attend at least one game of each sport
3. Go to grocery bingo more
I’m a broke college student who can win free groceries, so why not?
4. Join another club
5. Graduate with a 4.0
6. Procrastinate less
This should be listed twice!
7. Volunteer at least one of the blood drives
8. Go rock climbing in Wabasha Hall
9. Actually go to the career fair and hand out my resume
No more of this, “I’ll do it next time” nonsense.
10. Have a kick-butt year!
Because after it’s over, I have to become a real adult.
Latest posts by Kayla Severson (see all)
- What I Learned In College: A Final Message - April 27, 2017
- Make Sure You Pokémon GO the Right Way - July 27, 2016
- Prepare Yourself: 7 Must-Visits for Decorating Your Space - June 1, 2016
- Tips For Tweeners: Living Between Leases - May 26, 2016
- 9 Tips to Beat the Heat With No A/C - April 19, 2016