Are you taking a big vacation for spring break? Or are you staying in Winona to enjoy a week’s staycation? Wherever you choose to spend your spring break, there are plenty of ways to have fun and create share-worthy photos.
Tag your photos with either #WSUTeamVacation or #WSUTeamStaycation to enter this year’s Spring Break Showdown contest.
Here are the rules:
- Post your spring break photo on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook before Wednesday, March 15 with the appropriate hashtag (if your account is private, then direct message WSU with your submission).
- Students leaving Winona for spring break will use the hashtag #WSUTeamVacation.
- Students staying home for spring break will use the hashtag #WSUTeamStaycation.
- These photos will be posted to WSU’s Facebook and open to voting on Thursday, March 16. Cast your votes for the most creative and fun submission by “liking” the photo.
- The photo from Team Vacation and Team Staycation with the most likes will be announced the winners on Monday, March 20.
Good luck, and have a fun and safe break!