Over a year of construction later, the Integrated Wellness Center is finally open! The IWC is a great resource for the campus community.
- Remember the long lines to get on the treadmills? There are now enough cardio machines to fill a small warehouse and most of them have their own personal TVs!
- The weight room is huge and shares the first floor with a separate room where fitness classes are held.
- Looking to find some new healthy eating habits? Nutritionists are available by appointment to go over what aspects of your life can be improved to become healthier.
- Stressing about finals? Counselors are also available to help with psychological health.
- Health physicians are available for appointments if you’re feeling under the weather, and there is a Pharmacy located at the bottom of the stairs from Health Services.
- The best part of this new complex: ALL of its services are completely FREE! Just make sure you bring your student ID.
Fitness Center hours:
Monday-Friday: 6am – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: 2pm – 10pm
For more info on the IWC, check out the website.