Don’t let the flu bug you.
With the end of the semester drawing near so is that wonderful time of year where it seems as though everyone is sick. Flu season is again upon us, so how can you avoid getting the nasty bug? Flu shots, hand sanitizer, sleep and plenty of Vitamin C can definitely help your chances of avoiding a miserable couple of days. It’s difficult to study when you’re sick, so before you decide to pull an all nighter, remember how beneficial a night’s sleep can be.
Confused by the difference between a common cold and the flu? Cold symptoms include a runny nose, chest congestion and a sore throat that last for about a week while flu symptoms include muscle aches, fever, and some cold symptoms that are much more severe and come on more quickly. Visit WebMD to learn all of the differences between a common cold and the flu and find out how Health Services can best help you feel prepared for many late nights of homework. Health Services has physician visits available free for students by appointment.
Health Services has physician visits available free for students by appointment.
Latest posts by Guest Blogger (see all)
- #CountOnMe: Share a Sticker, Get a Sticker! - September 22, 2020
- My COVID-19 Story: “I Thought It Was Just a Cold” - August 27, 2020
- 6 Tips for a Safe & Healthy Return to Campus - August 5, 2020
- How to Safely Socialize during a Pandemic - July 22, 2020
- The 411 on Contact Tracing during a Pandemic - July 8, 2020