Tis the season of thankfulness. Learn why these students are thankful to be Warriors…

“I am so thankful to be apart of a school that celebrates women leadership and growth.” – Maddie Warder ’21

“I’m thankful for the care and support from all my professors over these past four years.” – Kam Wilson ’19

“I’m thankful for the personal growth, leadership development, and connection with others I’ve attained through achieving my WGSS minor and CMST major.” – Jennifer Manglos ’18

“I am thankful for the community at WSU.” – Grant Reimer ’18

“I am thankful for the opportunities I’ve had at Winona State to grow as a person and improve the world around me by empowering others.” – Zaria Smith ’19

“I am so thankful for the friendships I’ve made at WSU that will last a lifetime.” – Lizette Salazar ’19

“I’m thankful for the many opportunities WSU has to offer!” – Kelsa Katzfey ’21

“I’m thankful for all the wonderful people in my life that I get to share fond memories with at WSU.” – Matt Myszewski ’21

“I’m thankful that even with my busy lifestyle I still run into my friends on campus every day. If WSU were too big there is no way that would happen!” – Samantha Johnson ’19

Explore WSU