All WSU-Rochester students, faculty, staff and visitors are required to take the COVID-19 Daily Self-Assessment before you step foot on any Minn State campuses.
You need to fill out the Winona State University COVID-19 Self-Assessment once per day listing all campus buildings, classrooms, or offices that you be visiting including on our affiliated campuses.
You will fill out the form through Winona State University while listing any and all campus buildings, classrooms, or offices that you will be visiting that day including at Rochester and Community Technical College.
We recommend that you bookmark this form at https://minnstate.edu/CV19-WSU for quick and daily access.
You should fill out the self-assessment form every day even if you are working or learning from home. You are required to fill out the form before you attend class or work on campus or in an affiliated building.
A video tutorial and FAQ on the COVID-19 Self-Assessment are available on the system website.
If you ever need more information or assistance, please continue to reach out to us directly at 507.285.7100 or WSURstudentservices@winona.edu. You can also provide your questions and feedback to us online. As always, continue to monitor the WSU website for alerts and updates from campus.
Instructions for completing the WSU COVID-19 Daily Self-Assessment:
- Take the WSU Self-Assessment at https://minnstate.edu/CV19-WSU
- Identify yourself with your StarID credentials
- Choose your location or locations to indicate if you are attending classes from home or if you will be in person at WSU-Rochester that day
- If your in-person classes are being held at RCTC or another campus location that day, please also select “I may also visit other MN State Universities or Colleges” and select the additional locations
Latest posts by Joe Hammes (see all)
- Dr. Sonja Meiers Selected as American Academy of Nursing Fellow - October 27, 2020
- WSU in the News: Nursing Students Provide Services at Rochester Salvation Army - October 22, 2020
- Free Professional Development Workshop Promotes Organizational Resiliency During COVID-19 Pandemic - September 29, 2020
- WSU in the News: Graduate Nursing Student Offers “Teddy Bear Clinic” - September 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment for WSU-Rochester - August 20, 2020