Dr. Jeanine Gangeness, Winona State University Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at Rochester and Dean for the School of Graduate Studies, recently joined her local Rotary chapter for a virtual midday meeting where she was the featured speaker. Dr. Gangeness was pleased to present “The Impact of COVID-19 on Higher Education” to the Rotary Club of Rochester on July 30, 2020.
Dr. Gangeness shares how Winona State University and other institutions of higher education have been impacted by COVID-19 and discusses the ways that we can move forward. The full presentation begins at the 8:00 minute mark.
Latest posts by Joe Hammes (see all)
- Dr. Sonja Meiers Selected as American Academy of Nursing Fellow - October 27, 2020
- WSU in the News: Nursing Students Provide Services at Rochester Salvation Army - October 22, 2020
- Free Professional Development Workshop Promotes Organizational Resiliency During COVID-19 Pandemic - September 29, 2020
- WSU in the News: Graduate Nursing Student Offers “Teddy Bear Clinic” - September 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment for WSU-Rochester - August 20, 2020