“There are endless possibilities of what you can do with your career with an accounting degree. You can work in any industry, and you can progress in any industry, and there are jobs and our students are going to get them.”
-Jodi Olson, Assistant Professor of Accounting at Winona State
The Winona State University School of Graduate Studies and College of Business recently launched a Master of Professional Accounting program. This new online program launched in the Fall of 2020 to help prepare students to succeed in accounting. Students in the program take online courses to achieve their MPA and acquire the credits necessary to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam.
This flexible online program is designed to accommodate busy practitioners. They can complete the program in three full-time semesters or an extended time frame by attending part-time.
Jodi Olson, an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Winona State, recently spoke with KIMT News 3 in Rochester to discuss the program. You can watch the full story on the KIMT News 3 website.
The WSU Master of Professional Accounting program is now accepting applications. Students are welcome to begin the program in the spring, summer or fall semesters.
WSU Rochester Staff
Latest posts by WSU Rochester Staff (see all)
- Ready for Student Life with the Campus Activity Board - August 30, 2021
- Community Creative Achievement Day 2021 - April 6, 2021
- Set Your Schedule with Fall 2021 Registration - April 5, 2021
- Spring 2021 Registration - October 30, 2020
- WSU in the News: New Online Master in Professional Accounting Program - October 19, 2020