How we deliver higher education is changing to meet the needs of 21st century learners and to expand access for all students. Winona State University-Rochester is responding to student needs with flexible class schedules, more online options, and the Path to Purple transfer program. This program provides community college students a smart and seamless path to continue their education and complete a bachelor’s degree. We are also responding to the needs of prospective students by providing new ways to connect to campus.
Sammie Eckerson, WSU-Rochester Recruitment and Admissions Advisor, and Paula Carlsen, Prospective Student Advisor for Path to Purple, recently held a Virtual Open House to help provide the “campus visit” experience for transfer students unable to meet in person.
We highlighted our degree completion programs in business administration, computer science, elementary education, nursing, and social work. We also walked through the transfer process and provided helpful tips on applying for college.
Latest posts by Joe Hammes (see all)
- Virtual Minnesota State Week - June 18, 2020
- WSU Graduate Studies Class of 2020 Backyard Hooding Ceremonies - May 12, 2020
- Community Creative Achievement Day 2020 - April 30, 2020
- Student Volunteers and the Rochester Public Library - April 22, 2020
- Online Education and COVID-19: A New Teacher Responds - April 10, 2020