Get ready to register for your Fall 2021 classes at WSU-Rochester.
Register early to set your own schedule! Get the classes you want at the times that are most convenient for you.
Check your student email for important advising and registration information.
- Download the WSU-Rochester Fall 2021 Registration Guide (PDF)
- Download the WSU-Rochester Fall 2021 Payment Information Guide (PDF)
Connect with an Advisor to Start Registration
Registration advising appointments are available on Zoom or over the phone.
Schedule an advising appointment:
You will need to get your personalized access code from an advisor before you are able to register for classes.
Please connect with your advisor to get your access code. Your advisor is also available to meet with you on videoconference or over the phone to assist with the process and to answer your questions.
We look forward to connecting with you to help plan for a successful semester.
To make an appointment with your registration advisor, students should call 507.285.7100 or email WSURStudentServices@winona.edu to schedule their appointment.
Registration Information for New Students
New students should set up an WSU email account now. This is the official WSU communication system and the only email address that we will use to contact you moving forward.
To set up your email go to www.winona.edu, click on resources at the top of the page, then choose Office 365 & Email.
Enter your starID@go.minnstate.edu and star ID password. This number will be on your admission e-mail–it is 2 letters 4 numbers and 2 letters (ex. aa1234bb).
Fall 2021 Registration Packet
- WSU-Rochester Fall 2021 Registration Guide (PDF)
- WSU-Rochester Fall 2021 Payment Information (PDF)
- Web Registration and Student E-Service Instructions (PDF)
- “2 Schools? 1 FAFSA!” Financial Aid Consortium Agreement Guide (PDF)
- Rochester Community and Technical College Campus Map (PDF)
- LeadMN Scholarships Guide (PDF)
- WSU-R Scholarships Guide (PDF)
WSU-Rochester Student & Campus Services
The WSU-Rochester Student & Campus Services office is closed to walk-in visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we are here for you! Our team is ready to provide our students, faculty, and staff with assistance from a distance. Please call 507.285.7100 or email email@example.com. We can also arrange for in-person visits by appointment. Please let us know you are coming!
Helpful Links and Student Resources
- WSU-Rochester Assistance from a Distance
- View updates to WSU’s response to COVID-19
- View updates on the RCTC campus, services, and facilities
- Access free online tutoring services through Winona State University
- Access online campus connections through Student Life & Development
- Find resources on the RCTC campus and within the community to provide support
- Resources from the United Way of Olmsted County
- Resources for Prospective Students (PDF)
WSU Rochester Staff
Latest posts by WSU Rochester Staff (see all)
- Set Your Schedule with Fall 2021 Registration - April 5, 2021
- Spring 2021 Registration - October 30, 2020
- WSU in the News: New Online Master in Professional Accounting Program - October 19, 2020
- Get Ready to Return to the Classroom - August 10, 2020
- Campus and Community Mask Guidance - July 13, 2020