It is time to register for your Spring 2021 courses. Registration for WSU-Rochester students starts on November 1, 2020.
You will need to get your personalized access code before you register. Please connect with your advisor to get your access code. Your advisor is also available to meet with you on videoconference or over the phone to assist with the process and to answer your questions.
We look forward to connecting with you to help plan for a successful semester.
Spring 2021 Registration Packet
- WSU-Rochester Spring 2021 Registration Guide (PDF)
- WSU-Rochester Spring 2021 Payment Information (PDF)
- Web Registration and Student E-Service Instructions (PDF)
- “2 Schools? 1 FAFSA!” Financial Aid Consortium Agreement Guide (PDF)
- Rochester Community and Technical College Campus Map (PDF)
- LeadMN Scholarships Guide (PDF)
- WSU-R Scholarships Guide (PDF)
WSU-Rochester Student & Campus Services
The WSU-Rochester Student & Campus Services office is closed to in-person visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we are here for you! Our team is ready to provide our students, faculty, and staff with assistance from a distance. Please call 507.285.7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order Books for Spring 2021
Books for your Spring 2021 courses will be available from the RCTC Bookstore. You will be able to order these books online through the RCTC Bookstore website starting on December 14, 2020.
WSU Rochester Staff
Latest posts by WSU Rochester Staff (see all)
- Spring 2021 Registration - October 30, 2020
- WSU in the News: New Online Master in Professional Accounting Program - October 19, 2020
- Get Ready to Return to the Classroom - August 10, 2020
- Campus and Community Mask Guidance - July 13, 2020
- WSU-Rochester is Ready for You This Fall - June 26, 2020