The Winona State University Department of Nursing has been providing high-quality nursing education in southeast Minnesota for more than 50 years, and they have the statistics to prove just how high that quality is.
Today’s WSU nursing graduates have a 97.92 percent first-time pass rate for the NCLEX, and the job placement rate for WSU nursing graduates is approximately 96 percent for the last reporter data set (2014-15).
Nursing graduates Hannah Ringler ’19, Mikayla Eischen ’19 and Alexandria Van Gilder ’19 spoke with Rochester Post-Bulletin reporter Matt Stolle about their experience finding a job as they approached their May 2019 graduation.
Read more in “Employers wait impatiently for new nurses“
Latest posts by Winona State University Communications (see all)
- WSU In the News- Rochester’s Higher Education Scene: A Land of Opportunity - September 23, 2019
- WSU in the News – Nursing Grads Find Jobs With Ease - May 10, 2019
- WSU In the News – Nursing Students Organize Family Health Fair - April 3, 2019
- WSU Appoints Acting Dean of College of Nursing and Health Sciences - March 6, 2019
- WSU-Rochester Hosts Ribbon Cutting for Downtown Location - February 7, 2017