The event provides a family-friendly environment in which the nursing students can work with the community and provide basic health education on things like nutrition and physical activity.
Read more in the Rochester Post-Bulletin: “WSU nursing students aim health info at young kids“
Latest posts by Winona State University Communications (see all)
- WSU In the News- Rochester’s Higher Education Scene: A Land of Opportunity - September 23, 2019
- WSU in the News – Nursing Grads Find Jobs With Ease - May 10, 2019
- WSU In the News – Nursing Students Organize Family Health Fair - April 3, 2019
- WSU Appoints Acting Dean of College of Nursing and Health Sciences - March 6, 2019
- WSU-Rochester Hosts Ribbon Cutting for Downtown Location - February 7, 2017