Winona State University-Rochester, in partnership with the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce, will host an official ribbon-cutting Thursday, Feb. 9, to celebrate the opening of its new downtown campus at 400 South Broadway, Suite 300.
The ribbon-cutting and photo will take place promptly at 4 p.m.
“WSU-Rochester has been an integral and steadfast part of the Rochester community for the past 100 years,” said Olson. “We have been serving our students and the Rochester community with quality programming for the past century, and will continue to do so for the next 100 years.”
The event is free and open the public.
Metered street parking is available. Parking is also available at the 3rd Street and 2nd Street Ramps.
For more information, contact Brenda Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-535-2520.
Latest posts by Winona State University Communications (see all)
- WSU In the News- Rochester’s Higher Education Scene: A Land of Opportunity - September 23, 2019
- WSU in the News – Nursing Grads Find Jobs With Ease - May 10, 2019
- WSU In the News – Nursing Students Organize Family Health Fair - April 3, 2019
- WSU Appoints Acting Dean of College of Nursing and Health Sciences - March 6, 2019
- WSU-Rochester Hosts Ribbon Cutting for Downtown Location - February 7, 2017