Clean your room and get your homework done early because this weekend is Family Weekend! There are tons of events and activities planned for you and your family to enjoy this weekend. Not to mention all the special Winona things that you have been wanting to share with your family.
While you are doing these activities, be sure to join the photo challenge that is happening: The #WarriorFamily Challenge!
To participate in the photo contest, get together with two or more family members and make the WSU “W.” Then, post your pictures to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with #WarriorFamily in the caption. You can also Snapchat your photos to winonastateu. WSU will repost your “W” photos on the university’s official Facebook page for voting. The family photo with the most votes wins a prize!
Questions? Contact Kenzie Sloan at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Mackenzie Sloan (see all)
- WSU Homecoming | All Roads Lead Home - October 10, 2017
- Panda Express Comes to Campus - September 19, 2017
- #WarriorFamily Weekend - September 13, 2017
- 10 Things To Do The Summer Before You Start College: - July 26, 2017
- The 5 Stages of Getting Your Roommate Assignment - June 13, 2017