Older Posts

5 Ways to Celebrate the Class of 2020

5 Ways to Celebrate the Class of 2020

Attention Class of 2020: You’re still graduating! Graduating from college is a big deal. So, you deserve to honor all the hard work you put into your journey as a Warrior. Here are five ways to celebrate earning your degree.This semester, the Office of Academic...

What You Need to Know about Graduation Celebration Packages

Congrats, class of 2020! You’ve worked so hard to get this far, and graduation is just around the corner. Save the date for the Virtual Commencement celebration for our Fall 2020 graduates on December 11.WSU understands that you may be disappointed about not having an...

My Study Abroad Experience in Costa Rica

My name is Tanner Snell and I am currently a Senior at Winona State University majoring in Communication Studies and Spanish. I want to share my experiences studying abroad in Heredia, Costa Rica Spring semester of 2020. I studied abroad with the SOL Education...

Your Guide to Registering for Spring Semester Classes

Psst! Did you know that registration for Spring 2021 courses begins Monday, Nov. 2? Well, you do now! Here’s a crash course on how to register with some helpful tips to give you assistance from a distance.This window will tell you exactly when you can start...

How WSU Club Leaders Are Tackling COVID-19

From exercising to shopping to eating at restaurants, the pandemic has changed the way we do many things. So, it’s no surprise that many things we do on campus have also changed—and running student clubs and organizations is a big one. I asked a handful of our WSU...

Blog Archives

Subscribe

Receive notifications of new posts by email.