Older Posts

What’s Going on This Spirit Week?

What’s Going on This Spirit Week?

The Homecoming spirit lives on in Spirit Week. Curious how you can show your Warrior Pride this year while staying safe? Here’s what we’ve got planned:    Oct. 12Guess the location of the medallion after checking out the clue posted each morning on the WSU Spirit...

Meet the All-New Esports Lounge

Meet the All-New Esports Lounge

COVID-19 has changed a lot about campus, including decreasing the amount of on-campus student activities. However, the Winona State Student Union in partnership with the IT team has been working hard to bring students a brand new form of on-campus entertainment: the...

What Isolating in Tau Center was Like for Me

The Diagnosis I was in isolation for 7 days in Tau on West Campus. When I first got the call, I was in shock. I couldn’t believe that I actually got it. I was just in a wedding that weekend and was very concerned for the people I might have given it to. I felt so...

6 Outdoor Things to Do in Winona This Fall

Wake up and smell the fallen leaves, Warriors—Fall is coming! There’s plenty to do outdoors in the local area to show your autumn anticipation while maintaining physical distancing. Let me break it down for you.For all my caffeine addicts, this one’s for you. Explore...

5 Helpful Online Tools for Academic Learning

Now that many students at Winona State are experiencing “Zoom University,” or a college experience that is largely online, it may seem like class work is more manageable.  Without having to worry about commuting or finding their classrooms, students now have a lot...

5 Outdoor On-Campus Study Spaces

5 Outdoor On-Campus Study Spaces

Winona State’s campus is undeniably beautiful.  Our campus is home to plenty of greenspace, outdoor tables and benches, and natural beauty that make for perfect study spaces.  Regardless of your class delivery or your study style, heading outside might just be the...

Why You Can #CountOnMe

Why You Can #CountOnMe

College students around the country are facing an unprecedented semester.  With all the changes on campuses, news about COVID-19 arriving often, and a ton of opinions on every aspect of the pandemic, it can be hard to know what the right steps are. Here at Winona...

5 Things to Do Outside on Campus

5 Things to Do Outside on Campus

Now that classes have started and you’re back on campus for the Fall, you may be wondering what activities you can do.  The reality is that we’re all adjusting to some new changes because of COVID-19, but there are still plenty of outdoor activities that are both fun...

Blog Archives

Subscribe

Receive notifications of new posts by email.