Tuition & Fees
You can’t put a value on an education from Winona State, but we are pleased to be one of the most affordable college options in Minnesota.
And we’ll do everything in our power to keep it at a reasonable cost.
2021-22: Full Academic Year
|Resident & Reciprocity
(MN, ND, SD & WI)
|Tuition & Fees||$9,214||Tuition & Fees||$15,714|
|Laptop & Tech Support||$970||Laptop & Tech Support||$970|
|Room & Meal Plan||$9,270||Room & Meal Plan||$9,270|
|Total Per Year
||$19,454||Total Per Year
These annual totals are estimates based on full-time enrollment and popular housing and meal plan packages.
See all the details about how 2021-2022 cost of attendance is calculated for undergraduate students.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Fill Out the FAFSA
First things first – Fill out the FAFSA!
Your first important step toward applying for federal and state financial aid is to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form at studentaid.gov.
Winona State’s FAFSA CODE is 002394.
Once your FAFSA is received by WSU, you’ll be automatically considered for state and federal financial aid and WSU Scholarships.
We want to show you the money.
Our Scholarship Department offers a wide range of WSU scholarship offerings, many of which are renewable each year.
- WSU Foundation Board Scholarships | $4,000 per academic year
- Outstanding Academic Honor Awards | $3,500 per academic year
- Presidential Honor Scholarships | $1,000-$2,500 per academic year
- Alumni Society | $1,000
- Inclusion & Diversity | $350-$2,000
- Music, Art & Theatre | $500-$3,000
- Academic Awards | $300-$1,500
- Access & Achievement Awards | Varies
- Intercollegiate Athletics | Varies
There are also many WSU Foundation Scholarships that are available based on things like your major, personal affiliations, extra-curricular experience and more.